Pinnacle Insurance Group Blog
Don't be Caught Without Indiana Renter's Insurance or You'll be Left Guitarless
You have finally moved into the apartment. It took months of looking, but you finally found the perfect place. You’ve unpacked your belongings, arranged your furniture, and now you’ve decided to start cooking dinner on the stove that you so painstakingly hauled up the stairs. You turn on the stove, and as you turn around to grab a pan from the counter, you accidentally knock the roll of paper towels sitting on the shelf above the stove over, and it bursts into flames. Fast forward two hours, and you are left with roughly 20,000 dollars in personal belongings gone, and you have your landlord yelling at you about how you will have to pay for the entire structure because you didn’t have an Indiana renter’s insurance policy.
Not a good story, huh? Less than 30% of all renters have a renter’s insurance policy, and that leaves the other 70% of people in danger of being in a situation that’s similar to the one that we just discussed. Many people think that the landlord’s insurance policy covers their personal property and liability, but that is not at all the case. That means that if you are the cause of any damage to the landlord’s property, you will be held responsible for it and have to pay for the entirety of the damage. That also means that if a burglar breaks in and steals your 5,000 dollar guitar, you will receive no compensation and be left guitarless.
Of course, at Pinnacle Insurance Group, we have the capability to protect you from the unknown, such as:
These are just a few of the instances that are covered by Pinnacle Insurance Group, but the most important thing that we can offer you is peace of mind in a chaotic world. Contact us today and don’t be caught without Indiana renter’s insurance.