Illinois Business Insurance is Your Restaurant’s Best Dish
Opening a new restaurant is tough, especially if you are new to the business! However, as long as you have a good idea of what you are doing, you should be okay. This includes advertising well, budgeting and looking into Illinois business insurance. Here are a few ways to get your small restaurant business off on the right foot:
1. Stay clean. Nothing will clear out your customers as fast as a dirty environment. There should never be dirty tables for longer than 5 minutes, as well as any spills on the ground. Staying clean in the kitchen is equally as important.
2. Advertise. Put an ad in the local paper with a coupon to go with it.
3. Be Social. Social media is a great way to advertise in your area. Facebook and Twitter are easy to navigate and will allow you to meet locals.
4. Insure it. Looking into Illinois business insurance is a great idea to make sure you are covered from any lawsuits that may arise. Even better, check into restaurant insurance to find specific policies that can apply to your eatery.
5. Be creative. Business slow? Prepare a new dish. Try new recipes and experiment. Customers love specials…and presentation counts!
6. Be quick. If new customers are waiting, they are most likely not going to come back (unless your food is exquisite).
Business may be slow to start off, but every great thing takes time. At Pinnacle Insurance Group, we want to make sure you do not go under before taking off. This means having Illinois business insurance to insure any company delivery cars you may have with our commercial vehicle insurance, general liability, excess liability, and umbrella insurance to stand clear of lawsuits, workers compensation and even commercial property insurance. A need for something more specific? Our restaurant insurance policies include: liquor liability, food spoilage and more. You don’t have time to worry about the unexpected when you are trying new recipes…let us take care of it! Good luck!